OK what / who's this from ?

"I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead."
posted by:
THOR
Seattle
Advertisement
  • Re: BAD ASS QUOTES

Fri, December 30, 2005 - 11:55 PM
    This is from Pulp Fiction. In the diner, Fishburne's character is saying this to the man holding up the place.
    • Unsu...

Re: BAD ASS QUOTES

Sat, December 31, 2005 - 1:17 AM
      "Fishburne's character"

<bites tongue> Anyone gonna say it? :)

Sat, December 31, 2005 - 9:58 AM
        Yeah, Fishburne wasn't in Pulp Fiction.

Sat, December 31, 2005 - 11:51 AM
          Ack! Samuel L. Jackson... <sigh> I always mix them up!! Dammit, I should never respond to stuff late at night. Okay, so it was Jackson's character Jules Winnfield who said it to Tim Roth's character "Pumpkin", aka Ringo in the diner.
          • Unsu...

Sat, December 31, 2005 - 9:25 PM
            "Bitches: leave!"

Who and what movie?

Sat, December 31, 2005 - 9:33 PM
              Kurtwood Smith as Clarence Boddicker in Robocop. I loved that movie as a kid. My friends would get pissed at me for reciting whole scenes line by line. Now as a homage to Robocop what movie was the following line from:

"Bitches, come!"
              • Unsu...

Sat, December 31, 2005 - 9:58 PM
                Wasn't that from Triple X? I think somebody said something like that in the movie, but I can't remember who it was. In fact, I can't remember much about that pic except that it got pretty silly toward the end...

That was another one with Samuel L. Jackson in it, wasn't it...
                • Unsu...

Sun, January 1, 2006 - 1:43 AM
                  Nah, it was Delroy Lindo.
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Sun, January 1, 2006 - 1:49 AM
                    Yeah, it was the 1st xXx. And yes, Samuel L. was in it... I figured it was obscure enough that the movie would be known as opposed to who said the line. I think it was some nameless goon who said it...

Tue, January 3, 2006 - 4:15 PM
                      in response to: Re: BAD ASS QUOTES
                      Yeah, it was the 1st xXx. And yes, Samuel L. was in it... I figured it was obscure enough that the movie would be known as opposed to who said the line. I think it was some nameless goon who said it...

...Sure it wasn't Larry Fishburne???

Thu, January 12, 2006 - 4:36 PM
                      It was Yuri's brother. He was the one who was indeed nameless, but was identifiable by his fascination with Xavier's various stunts. I think he got shot, a little later.

Thu, January 12, 2006 - 10:07 AM
    Actually, this is from Silverado, and Danny Glover is saying it.

Thu, January 12, 2006 - 10:13 AM
      Sorry, should read the whole thread first...

I was talking about the "I don't want to kill you" quote....

It might be from Pulp Fiction as well, but Glover said it in Silverado 9 years earlier...
      • Unsu...

Thu, January 12, 2006 - 5:17 PM
        Danny Glover in Silverado:
        "I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead. Drop your guns."

Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction:
        Now this is the situation. Normally both of your asses would be dead as fuckin' fried chicken. But you happened to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period. I don't wanna kill ya, I want to help ya. But I'm afraid I can't give you the case. It don't belong to me. Besides, I went through too much shit this morning on account of this case to just hand it over to your ass.

Tue, February 21, 2006 - 3:50 AM
    "I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. "

Tue, February 21, 2006 - 4:52 AM
      Mathew Modine in Full Metal Jacket. that movie is sweet.

Tue, February 21, 2006 - 3:27 PM
        If god had not wanted them sheared,he would not have made them sheep.
        movie?actor?

Sat, February 25, 2006 - 7:26 PM
          The Magnificent Seven, Eli Wallach

"If God could do the tricks that we can do he'd be a happy man!"

Title, Actor?

Sun, February 24, 2008 - 8:59 PM
            stuntman i think?

"I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him."

actor/movie?

Thu, April 24, 2008 - 5:22 PM
              Nick: the actor was Mickey Rourke as Marv in Sin City...I think I'll watch it tonight. Thanks for the reminder of how damn good this movie was!

A: Now?
              B: Light 'em!

actors/movie?

Tue, March 18, 2008 - 10:55 AM
    These down below are a few from Gladiator ...

Maximus: At my signal, unleash hell.

Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. [Commodus trembles in disbelief]

Gracchus: He will bring them death, and they will love him for it.

Proximo: [addressing his new recruits] I am Proximo! I shall be closer to you for the next few days, which will be the last of your miserable lives, than that bitch of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world! I did not pay good money for your company. I paid it so that I might profit from your death. And just as your mother was there at your beginning, I shall be there at your end.

Proximo: Marcus Aurelius is dead, Maximus. We mortals are but shadows and dust. Shadows and dust, Maximus!

Maximus: If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

Commodus: "Why is he alive? He shouldn't be alive. That vexes me. I'm terribly vexed."

Commodus: They say your son squealed like a girl as they nailed him to the cross.

Maximus: "PRAETORIAN!!!!!!!!!"
    • Unsu...

Thu, May 15, 2008 - 4:02 AM
      "What? You saying this is a free country? Man, I ought to fuck you up for saying that!"
      - Do The Right Thing

Recent topics in "<< World's Best Movie Quotes >>"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
online dating for sexy hot women & rich men Bryant 0 July 24, 2014
popular video and blog Unsubscribed 0 May 26, 2014
Do you need to date with old women?? Unsubscribed 0 May 18, 2014
Older Women Dating Younger Men Anna 0 March 9, 2014