topic posted Thu, December 29, 2005 - 2:09 PM by  THOR
Share/Save/Bookmark
OK what / who's this from ?

"I don't want to kill you and you don't want to be dead."
posted by:
THOR
Seattle
Advertisement
  • These down below are a few from Gladiator ...

Maximus: At my signal, unleash hell.

Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. [Commodus trembles in disbelief]

Gracchus: He will bring them death, and they will love him for it.

Proximo: [addressing his new recruits] I am Proximo! I shall be closer to you for the next few days, which will be the last of your miserable lives, than that bitch of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world! I did not pay good money for your company. I paid it so that I might profit from your death. And just as your mother was there at your beginning, I shall be there at your end.

Proximo: Marcus Aurelius is dead, Maximus. We mortals are but shadows and dust. Shadows and dust, Maximus!

Maximus: If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

Commodus: "Why is he alive? He shouldn't be alive. That vexes me. I'm terribly vexed."

Commodus: They say your son squealed like a girl as they nailed him to the cross.

Maximus: "PRAETORIAN!!!!!!!!!"
    • Unsu...

"What? You saying this is a free country? Man, I ought to fuck you up for saying that!"
      - Do The Right Thing

Recent topics in "<< World's Best Movie Quotes >>"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
night club for fun kittylvr 0 August 14, 2014
online dating for sexy hot women & rich men Bryant 0 July 24, 2014
popular video and blog Unsubscribed 0 May 26, 2014
Do you need to date with old women?? Unsubscribed 0 May 18, 2014